In your coming post about female discrimination, could you please touch on...
- Female Circumcision (against the will of the mother for her daughter)
- Men on Haffa beach (how they chilax on the corniche, sippin' tea, gossiping and smoking shisha. Not to mention that they stay out way too late leaving their wives and family at home, and some being served by scantily clad female waitresses. God forbid a local woman is seen, she'll just kill the whole mood).
- No coffee shops for women, except at Browniz where the view is a graveyard.
- Distain for female drivers and harassment on the road (speeding in front etc.)
- The no Mosque entry for the five daily prayers (exception in Ramadan for the night prayer)
- The misappropriation of polygamy. The effects on entire families and the their tribes.
Theres more but I need another cup of coffee. Good luck on the post!